Sunday, December 18, 2011

White Christmas...well almost

Christmas has always been a high for me. I've celebrated it over the years, in many small ways. One of my dreams is to actually have a white Christmas. In India, the chances of that happening are slim. But that doesn't stop me from hoping!
This year, I tried my hand at a white tree inspired by these ones on Curlby that I spotted on Creature Comforts. Of course, since I live in a very small town in Kerala, I had access to only craft supplies I had hoarded in the past. But armed with an old calendar, some white oil paint and a brass satay skewer, I managed to create something similar. Though I didn't achieve the enviable finish, the three wee trees I made add the missing snowy touch to my spartan Christmas decor.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sunny Nomad: White Christmas...well almost

This page has moved to a new address.

White Christmas...well almost