Monday, June 11, 2012

Humble Beginnings: A new Store

Hullo everyone. Hope you've had a super weekend. The rains have arrived here with some serious gusto and they have kept me indoors all through it, but I've been busy.

I've just set up shop at Society6, a wonderful place for creative people to collaborate, showcase and sell their art. When I first discovered it through a friend (thank you S), I was blown away by the great art that was so affordable. In the early days, I only ogled and spent several hours just browsing through the eclectic collection. Somewhere along the way, I plucked up just enough courage to think of actually creating something and putting it up there.

When I read this article on The NY Times website last week, it really inspired me, and I wanted to spread the message. So, I made this art print that captures Michael Pollen's word of advice and it became the first art print to go on sale!









I silenced all my inner fears and took the plunge, and can now fancy myself a legitimate artiste, once someone actually buys a piece. I've been so excitable that I simply couldn't sit still, and tapped away at my keyboard until the wee hours to share this news with you.

I hope you take the time to head over to my store and check out all the art prints and other goodies. You can find me at Society6.com/PriyankaNayar.

I've also added a new link in the right hand side column that proudly proclaims 'My Shop' ( I just couldn't resist it). There, you will be able to buy copies of pictures I click and add a bit of Sunny Nomad to your life too.

Gleefully signing off, and wishing you all a wonderful week ahead! xo.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sunny Nomad: Humble Beginnings: A new Store

This page has moved to a new address.

Humble Beginnings: A new Store