Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rainbow Girl

Whenever I think of her, she reminds me of a whirlwind of colours. She's the one from whom I learnt that purple can look gorgeous, and that hot pink could be atleast 5 shades of fuchsia. I opened her cupboard and sure enough, each hanger had a streak of the bright hues that she loves. When I think of her, I see a beautiful smile and laughing eyes...actually if I look long enough, she can't hold the mischief from pouring out of her eyes. She made kohl look like it needed her to survive and become timeless. 


She thinks a lot, talks a lot and thankfully clicks a lot too. Even though she's my rainbow girl, I've found her close-to-monotone pictures most interesting. She loves things which have a story to tell, and if you were to ask me, she captures that story through her work forever. Here are four of my favourites that I picked out for you to enjoy. 


What is your way of telling stories?







Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Anonymous Kanishk said...

Captures the artist perfectly. Though it her power with the written word that inspires me the most.

Or maybe that is the bit I understand the most. :)

 
At December 30, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Priyanka Nayar said...

Well she does have a way with words, and those move me too. But this is her quietly telling me things that only she saw and understood, and that is wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sunny Nomad: Rainbow Girl

This page has moved to a new address.

Rainbow Girl