Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Infectious Creativity: Monochromatic Love















































Hello there. I came across this lovable art print that just fits in perfectly with my nomadic lifestyle. It comforts me to know that even though I may be far away from all the people I love, I can still love them just as fiercely. Technology has made it easier to keep in touch and not miss out on the everyday dramas of each others' lives. It's thoughtful stuff like this art print that helps us say it so much better :) I hope you like it too.


Where You Love Art Print by Wicked Paper Co. found on Etsy

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sunny Nomad: Infectious Creativity: Monochromatic Love

This page has moved to a new address.

Infectious Creativity: Monochromatic Love