Sunday, March 25, 2012

Turquoise Blue Rooms

We tend to move homes at least once a year, thanks to my husband's line of work. Since we haven't grown roots in one place, I avoid doing a wall treatment calls for more than putting up decals. My mantra to building a cozy nest is to use fabrics. Since we've mostly lived by the sea, I like bringing a bit of it into the home. You can't go very wrong with a combination of white and turquoise, it always always brightens up spaces. I use accessories in yellows, reds, deeper blues and greens to add pops of colour.

Turquoise is one of my favourite colours, so I was looking for inspiring rooms and palettes with this colour. These interesting ones caught my attention on Pinterest. Do you find a palette here you'd like to use?


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sunny Nomad: Turquoise Blue Rooms

This page has moved to a new address.

Turquoise Blue Rooms