Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun Fashion

Every girl I know can relate to this one. Whenever I need to head out of the house, even if it's just to the mall, I have to ask anyone who's around, "What do I wear?"

But I think, someone (an exasperated boyfriend or husband?), somewhere was thinking, "What should I do so I never have to answer that."

And thanks to this thoughtful person, we now have a nifty lil gadget. I found it on Madewell and it's so fun, I had a complete blast for 10 minutes. What's even better, it gives you ideas for smart casual looks that you can easily put together. So, spin it, find a look you like, go fish in your cupboard and step out in style!

Now you can get on to the next question directly, "How do I look?"

Try The Style Spinner here.







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sunny Nomad: Fun Fashion

This page has moved to a new address.

Fun Fashion